Also in this week's column: Can you be addicted to the internet? Why are we not irritated by the volume of our own voice? Why are so many humans near sighted? Is there a speed or stride where running is more efficient? Asked by Ville Herva of Espoo, Finland Optimal stride What makes an optimal stride? It seems that nobody …
Trotting for people, not ponies?
What is the definition of trotting as a gait for a two-legged animal?
If walking is a gait where one leg is in touch with the ground at all times and running where at times no leg is in contact, is trotting really mechanically different from running or is it just running with a shorter stride?
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Competition Your chance to WIN the WORLD'S ONLY HANDHELD ZX SPECTRUM
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring