It seems that having a laptop stamped with an Italian sports car brand is the in-thing these days. Acer has been hanging around the pit-lane with Ferrari, and Asus has teamed up with Lamborghini to create the VX1. It comes in a choice of black or yellow trim - Lamborghini's corporate colours - although there's more to the VX1 …
It's no Macbook pro is it...
Lambourgini's look good, this is another PC with a coloured lid.
I think you'll find that Jeremy has previously stated quite categorically that he hates computers with a passion, I think he'd probably use an AK47 on this kind of crap, overpriced, penile extension machine.
Rate this laptop in the same place as I would my penis enlargement pill spam, thats right Junk.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln