It seems that having a laptop stamped with an Italian sports car brand is the in-thing these days. Acer has been hanging around the pit-lane with Ferrari, and Asus has teamed up with Lamborghini to create the VX1. It comes in a choice of black or yellow trim - Lamborghini's corporate colours - although there's more to the VX1 …
It's no Macbook pro is it...
Lambourgini's look good, this is another PC with a coloured lid.
I think you'll find that Jeremy has previously stated quite categorically that he hates computers with a passion, I think he'd probably use an AK47 on this kind of crap, overpriced, penile extension machine.
Rate this laptop in the same place as I would my penis enlargement pill spam, thats right Junk.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft refuses to confirm 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC
- Barnes & Noble: Swallow a Samsung Nook tablet, please ... pretty please