It seems that having a laptop stamped with an Italian sports car brand is the in-thing these days. Acer has been hanging around the pit-lane with Ferrari, and Asus has teamed up with Lamborghini to create the VX1. It comes in a choice of black or yellow trim - Lamborghini's corporate colours - although there's more to the VX1 …
It's no Macbook pro is it...
Lambourgini's look good, this is another PC with a coloured lid.
I think you'll find that Jeremy has previously stated quite categorically that he hates computers with a passion, I think he'd probably use an AK47 on this kind of crap, overpriced, penile extension machine.
Rate this laptop in the same place as I would my penis enlargement pill spam, thats right Junk.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...