It seems that having a laptop stamped with an Italian sports car brand is the in-thing these days. Acer has been hanging around the pit-lane with Ferrari, and Asus has teamed up with Lamborghini to create the VX1. It comes in a choice of black or yellow trim - Lamborghini's corporate colours - although there's more to the VX1 …
It's no Macbook pro is it...
Lambourgini's look good, this is another PC with a coloured lid.
I think you'll find that Jeremy has previously stated quite categorically that he hates computers with a passion, I think he'd probably use an AK47 on this kind of crap, overpriced, penile extension machine.
Rate this laptop in the same place as I would my penis enlargement pill spam, thats right Junk.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes