It seems that having a laptop stamped with an Italian sports car brand is the in-thing these days. Acer has been hanging around the pit-lane with Ferrari, and Asus has teamed up with Lamborghini to create the VX1. It comes in a choice of black or yellow trim - Lamborghini's corporate colours - although there's more to the VX1 …
It's no Macbook pro is it...
Lambourgini's look good, this is another PC with a coloured lid.
I think you'll find that Jeremy has previously stated quite categorically that he hates computers with a passion, I think he'd probably use an AK47 on this kind of crap, overpriced, penile extension machine.
Rate this laptop in the same place as I would my penis enlargement pill spam, thats right Junk.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action