The majority of people would appear to be prepared to trust a well dressed stranger. Research has shown that if you stand outside a railway station in a suit you are more likely to be loaned some cash for a ticket than if you're wearing something less sartorial, a hoody for example. But how do you establish trust when you can't …
I think you should look at http://www.criticalpath.net/en/101/memovaMobile/ Memova Mobile by Critical Path. It makes this stuff really easy (recipient chooses senders, manages that list via text messaging. Very cool).
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers