The majority of people would appear to be prepared to trust a well dressed stranger. Research has shown that if you stand outside a railway station in a suit you are more likely to be loaned some cash for a ticket than if you're wearing something less sartorial, a hoody for example. But how do you establish trust when you can't …
I think you should look at http://www.criticalpath.net/en/101/memovaMobile/ Memova Mobile by Critical Path. It makes this stuff really easy (recipient chooses senders, manages that list via text messaging. Very cool).
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro