Also in this week's column: Can you become intoxicated by the power of suggestion? Why can't I remember my own birth? Why do some people feel the cold more than others? Why don't we suffer from E. coli all the time? How soon does E.coli colonise in the intestines of a newborn baby, and how does it get into the intestines? …
You say that there are many E, coli that are non pathegenic (thank goodness). Are the bad guys, E. coli 0157 and E. coli 0111, present in human excrement all the time or do these bad guys come from other animals on this planet that get transferred to say lettuce on a farm and then are ingested by humans?
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone