Also in this week's column: Can you become intoxicated by the power of suggestion? Why can't I remember my own birth? Why do some people feel the cold more than others? Why don't we suffer from E. coli all the time? How soon does E.coli colonise in the intestines of a newborn baby, and how does it get into the intestines? …
You say that there are many E, coli that are non pathegenic (thank goodness). Are the bad guys, E. coli 0157 and E. coli 0111, present in human excrement all the time or do these bad guys come from other animals on this planet that get transferred to say lettuce on a farm and then are ingested by humans?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot