Thanks to the Beeb's correctly extensive celebrations of Sir John Betjeman's centenary, Betjmania is once more abroad and has conquered everywhere. (Everywhere? Well, as they say in the Asterix books, everywhere except one tiny village...) In recent days, hooded teenagers have abandoned their accustomed role as shopping arcade …
Erm - doesn't it get late early
Sorry Verity but way below par. Have you run out of ideas for the moment?
Please tell us when you decide to start being funny again. I loved the article about loop constructs and iterators - but it was very technical. Are you going for a mass audience with twee poetry? The net is already bursting at the seams with the stuff.
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- Fun-killing fireshow-flunking ZOMBIE COMET ISON only LOOKED alive
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- Inside IBM's vomit-inducing, noise-free future chip lab