Also in this week's column: Why do your hands turn white when you wash the dishes? Why do you sometimes shiver when you wee? What is a confessing Sam? What is the purpose of tickling? Asked by Lou Portman of Los Altos, California, USA As every child knows, tickling is the act of touching a part of the body so as to cause …
Oh yes you can! (tickle yourself, that is)
It is possible to (sort of) tickle yourself, try lightly stoking the middle of the roof of your mouth. Careful though you could Involuntarily bite your finger.
It is an uncontrollable response, so there!
Does tickling have anything to do with touch
My eight year old son will laugh uncontrollably if I put my hand close to his bare foot. I don't even have to touch him (although I'm holding his foot with my other hand). Try to explain that one, folks.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display