Also in this week's column: Why do your hands turn white when you wash the dishes? Why do you sometimes shiver when you wee? What is a confessing Sam? What is the purpose of tickling? Asked by Lou Portman of Los Altos, California, USA As every child knows, tickling is the act of touching a part of the body so as to cause …
Oh yes you can! (tickle yourself, that is)
It is possible to (sort of) tickle yourself, try lightly stoking the middle of the roof of your mouth. Careful though you could Involuntarily bite your finger.
It is an uncontrollable response, so there!
Does tickling have anything to do with touch
My eight year old son will laugh uncontrollably if I put my hand close to his bare foot. I don't even have to touch him (although I'm holding his foot with my other hand). Try to explain that one, folks.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO
- Banking apps: Handy, can grab all your money... and RIDDLED with coding flaws