Also in this week's column: What conditions disqualify you from donating blood? What makes a good swimmer? What is diptheria? What is the seven year itch? Asked by Jody Baktoo of Cronulla, New South Wales, Australia A comedy classic film, The Seven Year Itch (1955) starring Marilyn Monroe, Tom Ewell, and directed by Billy …
If Marylin Monroe moved in upstairs, my wife would probably understand my fascination and let me "itch".
It might be worth mentioning that before it was the name of a play or movie, "the seven-year itch" was a nickname for scabies.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Pics Indescructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY