Also in this week's column: What conditions disqualify you from donating blood? What makes a good swimmer? What is diptheria? What is the seven year itch? Asked by Jody Baktoo of Cronulla, New South Wales, Australia A comedy classic film, The Seven Year Itch (1955) starring Marilyn Monroe, Tom Ewell, and directed by Billy …
If Marylin Monroe moved in upstairs, my wife would probably understand my fascination and let me "itch".
It might be worth mentioning that before it was the name of a play or movie, "the seven-year itch" was a nickname for scabies.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph