Also in this week's column: What conditions disqualify you from donating blood? What makes a good swimmer? What is diptheria? What is the seven year itch? Asked by Jody Baktoo of Cronulla, New South Wales, Australia A comedy classic film, The Seven Year Itch (1955) starring Marilyn Monroe, Tom Ewell, and directed by Billy …
If Marylin Monroe moved in upstairs, my wife would probably understand my fascination and let me "itch".
It might be worth mentioning that before it was the name of a play or movie, "the seven-year itch" was a nickname for scabies.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court