It seems it was only yesterday that the Tiger was escaping into the wild, and here we are today with Mustang rearing up ahead, and the Dolphin already surfacing here and there. Javaists will recognise Tiger, Mustang and Dolphin as Java 5.0, 6.0 and 7.0 respectively, and everyone else can now stop scratching their heads and …
Support for JAXB 2.0 is not mentioned as a new feature in JDK 6.0
In the Java 6 Platform Revealed book JAXB 2.0 is not listed in the Table of Contents. Support for JAXB 2.0 is a new feature in JDK 6.0.Support for StAX is also mentioned just as a package listing. A chapter on StAX and JAXB 2.0 would be suitable. Also the new Java data type SQLXML should be listed.
Deepak, it doesn't appear on the table of contents as a separate item, but the book does indeed cover JAXB 2.0 in chapter 6.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network