It seems it was only yesterday that the Tiger was escaping into the wild, and here we are today with Mustang rearing up ahead, and the Dolphin already surfacing here and there. Javaists will recognise Tiger, Mustang and Dolphin as Java 5.0, 6.0 and 7.0 respectively, and everyone else can now stop scratching their heads and …
Support for JAXB 2.0 is not mentioned as a new feature in JDK 6.0
In the Java 6 Platform Revealed book JAXB 2.0 is not listed in the Table of Contents. Support for JAXB 2.0 is a new feature in JDK 6.0.Support for StAX is also mentioned just as a package listing. A chapter on StAX and JAXB 2.0 would be suitable. Also the new Java data type SQLXML should be listed.
Deepak, it doesn't appear on the table of contents as a separate item, but the book does indeed cover JAXB 2.0 in chapter 6.
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Video Hubble snaps SPACE CRUMBLE enigma 'roid
- CIA snoops snooped on Senate to spy spy torture report – report
- Updated Newsweek knocks on door of dad-of-six, tells him he invented Bitcoin