It seems it was only yesterday that the Tiger was escaping into the wild, and here we are today with Mustang rearing up ahead, and the Dolphin already surfacing here and there. Javaists will recognise Tiger, Mustang and Dolphin as Java 5.0, 6.0 and 7.0 respectively, and everyone else can now stop scratching their heads and …
Support for JAXB 2.0 is not mentioned as a new feature in JDK 6.0
In the Java 6 Platform Revealed book JAXB 2.0 is not listed in the Table of Contents. Support for JAXB 2.0 is a new feature in JDK 6.0.Support for StAX is also mentioned just as a package listing. A chapter on StAX and JAXB 2.0 would be suitable. Also the new Java data type SQLXML should be listed.
Deepak, it doesn't appear on the table of contents as a separate item, but the book does indeed cover JAXB 2.0 in chapter 6.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer