It seems it was only yesterday that the Tiger was escaping into the wild, and here we are today with Mustang rearing up ahead, and the Dolphin already surfacing here and there. Javaists will recognise Tiger, Mustang and Dolphin as Java 5.0, 6.0 and 7.0 respectively, and everyone else can now stop scratching their heads and …
Support for JAXB 2.0 is not mentioned as a new feature in JDK 6.0
In the Java 6 Platform Revealed book JAXB 2.0 is not listed in the Table of Contents. Support for JAXB 2.0 is a new feature in JDK 6.0.Support for StAX is also mentioned just as a package listing. A chapter on StAX and JAXB 2.0 would be suitable. Also the new Java data type SQLXML should be listed.
Deepak, it doesn't appear on the table of contents as a separate item, but the book does indeed cover JAXB 2.0 in chapter 6.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- That 8TB Seagate MONSTER? It's HERE... (You'll have to squint, 'cos there are no specs)
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?