Also in this week's column: What are zombie behaviours? Is it possible to swallow while standing on your head? What is the use of the hymen? Why do women have smaller feet? Asked by Nick Pettefair of Swindon, United Kingdom On average, human females are smaller in stature, have smaller bones, smaller skulls, and have …
Better get back to the sink then....
Role of estrogen
An interesting feature of estrogen in early life is that it apears to reduce and halt bone growth in both males and females. being exposed earlier to large amounts of estrogen may produce the smaller bones, but it also seems to act with other chemicals to make the hips bigger. all rather a puzzel.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Ex–Apple CEO John Sculley: Ousting Steve Jobs 'was a mistake'