Also in this week's column: What are zombie behaviours? Is it possible to swallow while standing on your head? What is the use of the hymen? Why do women have smaller feet? Asked by Nick Pettefair of Swindon, United Kingdom On average, human females are smaller in stature, have smaller bones, smaller skulls, and have …
Better get back to the sink then....
Role of estrogen
An interesting feature of estrogen in early life is that it apears to reduce and halt bone growth in both males and females. being exposed earlier to large amounts of estrogen may produce the smaller bones, but it also seems to act with other chemicals to make the hips bigger. all rather a puzzel.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching