Borland Software is resurrecting a face from its long-forgotten past as it prepares to launch new tools for Windows developers. BorlandTurboman comic book hero Turboman - the impossibly blond comic strip hero whose ads promoting Borland's Pascal, C and Basic fast RAD tools and languages ran in Dr Dobbs - has been brought back …
"Borland is the number two-provider of tools for Windows, behind Microsoft (albeit some-way behind). ®"
Way behind only in numbers. Way ahead on ideas and innovation.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'