Borland Software is resurrecting a face from its long-forgotten past as it prepares to launch new tools for Windows developers. BorlandTurboman comic book hero Turboman - the impossibly blond comic strip hero whose ads promoting Borland's Pascal, C and Basic fast RAD tools and languages ran in Dr Dobbs - has been brought back …
"Borland is the number two-provider of tools for Windows, behind Microsoft (albeit some-way behind). ®"
Way behind only in numbers. Way ahead on ideas and innovation.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait