Borland Software is resurrecting a face from its long-forgotten past as it prepares to launch new tools for Windows developers. BorlandTurboman comic book hero Turboman - the impossibly blond comic strip hero whose ads promoting Borland's Pascal, C and Basic fast RAD tools and languages ran in Dr Dobbs - has been brought back …
"Borland is the number two-provider of tools for Windows, behind Microsoft (albeit some-way behind). ®"
Way behind only in numbers. Way ahead on ideas and innovation.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play