Borland Software is resurrecting a face from its long-forgotten past as it prepares to launch new tools for Windows developers. BorlandTurboman comic book hero Turboman - the impossibly blond comic strip hero whose ads promoting Borland's Pascal, C and Basic fast RAD tools and languages ran in Dr Dobbs - has been brought back …
"Borland is the number two-provider of tools for Windows, behind Microsoft (albeit some-way behind). ®"
Way behind only in numbers. Way ahead on ideas and innovation.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market