Also in this week's column: Can you die from testing a 9V battery on your tongue? Why doesn't a hangover occur the night before? What issues are there for women in space? Why do babies always seem to have a runny nose? Asked by Michael Woodhams of Palmerston North, New Zealand There are at least three reasons why infants …
Dairy is the cause of runny noses. End of story. Milk from animal does not belong in a human babies body. Otherwise why would we not just put our babies under cows and let them suck on their utters? www.notmilk.com
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!