Also in this week's column: Can you die from testing a 9V battery on your tongue? Why doesn't a hangover occur the night before? What issues are there for women in space? Why do babies always seem to have a runny nose? Asked by Michael Woodhams of Palmerston North, New Zealand There are at least three reasons why infants …
Dairy is the cause of runny noses. End of story. Milk from animal does not belong in a human babies body. Otherwise why would we not just put our babies under cows and let them suck on their utters? www.notmilk.com
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests