Feeds

back to article An audience with Bill Gates

We've been quiet recently... Perhaps a-little too quiet... Not without good reason though, for this week we jetted off to Sunny Seattle. And yes it really is sunny! Why? To give a presentation to Bill Gates, someone important enough to convince us to make sure our demo worked without a flaw. As fun as playing demo roulette is, …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

What would you do...

I've always admired Bill Gates and thought he'd be interesting to meet, why? because despite having $50+bil really big-ones in the bank he still turns up for work in the morning. Can you imagine the commitment that displays, if I've any month left at the end of my money (never happens anymore, got kids) I'm outta here... Maybe it's just me.

What would you do...

I've always admired Bill Gates and thought he'd be interesting to meet, why? because despite having $50+bil really big-ones in the bank he still turns up for work in the morning. Can you imagine the commitment that displays, if I've any month left at the end of my money (never happens anymore, got kids) I'm outta here... Maybe it's just me.

This topic is closed for new posts.