Also in this week's column: Why can't we agree on the names for phobias? What makes a wound stop bleeding? Why don't humans molt? Why are opera singers fat? Asked by Kelly Reed of Indianapolis, Indiana There are several theories attempting to explain why opera singers are often pleasingly plump. One holds that a large …
Cecilia Bartoli, one of the world's most famous Opera singers is most definitely not a fattie; in fact she's fairly hot.
Another theory might be that Opera singers are just particularly apt to a hedonistic lifestyle which involves double portions on the after-the-curtail buffet, tripple champagne and that young bariton over there for a desert, please.
Maybe Opera singers enjoy the good life
I also wondered if successful opera singers enjoy the good life including rich foods.
- ASTEROID'S SHOCK DINO-KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it