Also in this week's column: Why can't we agree on the names for phobias? What makes a wound stop bleeding? Why don't humans molt? Why are opera singers fat? Asked by Kelly Reed of Indianapolis, Indiana There are several theories attempting to explain why opera singers are often pleasingly plump. One holds that a large …
Cecilia Bartoli, one of the world's most famous Opera singers is most definitely not a fattie; in fact she's fairly hot.
Another theory might be that Opera singers are just particularly apt to a hedonistic lifestyle which involves double portions on the after-the-curtail buffet, tripple champagne and that young bariton over there for a desert, please.
Maybe Opera singers enjoy the good life
I also wondered if successful opera singers enjoy the good life including rich foods.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked