Also in this week's column: Why can't we agree on the names for phobias? What makes a wound stop bleeding? Why don't humans molt? Why are opera singers fat? Asked by Kelly Reed of Indianapolis, Indiana There are several theories attempting to explain why opera singers are often pleasingly plump. One holds that a large …
Cecilia Bartoli, one of the world's most famous Opera singers is most definitely not a fattie; in fact she's fairly hot.
Another theory might be that Opera singers are just particularly apt to a hedonistic lifestyle which involves double portions on the after-the-curtail buffet, tripple champagne and that young bariton over there for a desert, please.
Maybe Opera singers enjoy the good life
I also wondered if successful opera singers enjoy the good life including rich foods.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK