Also in this week's column: Why can't we agree on the names for phobias? What makes a wound stop bleeding? Why don't humans molt? Why are opera singers fat? Asked by Kelly Reed of Indianapolis, Indiana There are several theories attempting to explain why opera singers are often pleasingly plump. One holds that a large …
Cecilia Bartoli, one of the world's most famous Opera singers is most definitely not a fattie; in fact she's fairly hot.
Another theory might be that Opera singers are just particularly apt to a hedonistic lifestyle which involves double portions on the after-the-curtail buffet, tripple champagne and that young bariton over there for a desert, please.
Maybe Opera singers enjoy the good life
I also wondered if successful opera singers enjoy the good life including rich foods.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide