One of the things we've been playing around with lately is the animations used in Windows Presentation Foundation. We wanted a simple way to reverse an animation which we'd dynamically manipulate to contain new content for the Digital Recovery Environment. We're using Expressions and we noticed an option to reverse key frames …
No Solution Here ;)
If you find a solution elsewhere, please post a comment with it in - as I encountered the exact same stumbling block when playing with WPF after the Manchester Tech Event.
I gave up and assumed it was because it was pre-release software and just hadn't been added yet.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests