One of the things we've been playing around with lately is the animations used in Windows Presentation Foundation. We wanted a simple way to reverse an animation which we'd dynamically manipulate to contain new content for the Digital Recovery Environment. We're using Expressions and we noticed an option to reverse key frames …
No Solution Here ;)
If you find a solution elsewhere, please post a comment with it in - as I encountered the exact same stumbling block when playing with WPF after the Manchester Tech Event.
I gave up and assumed it was because it was pre-release software and just hadn't been added yet.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst