One of the things we've been playing around with lately is the animations used in Windows Presentation Foundation. We wanted a simple way to reverse an animation which we'd dynamically manipulate to contain new content for the Digital Recovery Environment. We're using Expressions and we noticed an option to reverse key frames …
No Solution Here ;)
If you find a solution elsewhere, please post a comment with it in - as I encountered the exact same stumbling block when playing with WPF after the Manchester Tech Event.
I gave up and assumed it was because it was pre-release software and just hadn't been added yet.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan