Also in this week's column: How long does it take the body to...(Part two) Do our ears grow longer with age? Do we still remove the appendix as often as we used to? Part One: How long does it take the body to... It takes time for everything, including what happens in the human body. Fingerprints form six to eight weeks …
Not alive, mmkay?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date