Also in this week's column: How long does it take the body to...(Part two) Do our ears grow longer with age? Do we still remove the appendix as often as we used to? Part One: How long does it take the body to... It takes time for everything, including what happens in the human body. Fingerprints form six to eight weeks …
Not alive, mmkay?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Video of US journalist 'beheading' pulled from social media
- Microsoft refuses to confirm 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- The Register to boldly go where no Vulture has gone before: The WEEKEND