Studies show that you can bring about a dream in another person. One way is by holding an open bottle of perfume under the sleeper's nose. Another is by whistling. A third way is by blowing air across the sleeper's face with a fan. Someone else can also affect the content of a sleeper’s dream. For example, turning on a light …
Why you can't remember dreams
The article didn't exactly answer why you can't remember dreams. It's because a part of your brain (hippocampus) responsible for storing short-term memory into long-term memory is mostly turned off while you're sleeping. You only get to remember your dreams if you wake up before memories fade away from short-term memory.
Being woken in the middle of the night?...
Didn't it occur to researchers that irritability and other such inconvenient symptoms *might* result from the subject being woken in the middle of the night, rather than from them being deprived of dreams per se?...
Dreams are made of this ???
Re. perfumes - Were there any studies on the effect of the wife farting in bed ??? Side-effects ???
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan