The last day of Infosec brought nostalgia for the old days of hacking. Robert Schifreen, the ex-hacker and author famous for breaking into Prince Phillips' Prestel account 20 odd years ago, recalled a more innocent age during his stint chairing a hackers panel. "You didn't have flat rate hacking before the internet. It was all …
Hackers, pr0n and the protectors in the same venue, Vive la Différence. Looks like the only thing the has changed in 20 years in the speed of accessibility, no suprises there then :)
And now I need to go look in storage to if I still have a copy of Hayes Hackamatic somewhere. Nothing like coupling auto-dialing hacking tools with cutting-edge graphics circa 1986. (for the Apple ][ e of course.)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE