back to article Introducing the UK Imagine Cup Team

Welcome to the first blog entry from team ‘Three Pair’. Team who? To introduce ourselves, we are a team of three students who all attend The University of Hull on various computer-related courses: James Lissiak, Tom Randell and Andy Sterland. On 10 March, after a day of presentations and camera interviews, it was announced that …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

This post has been deleted by its author

Congrats El Reg!

I just wanted to thank everyone at The Register for helping to fool these University of Hull students. They were nominated by their lecturers to a new Candid Camera-style show in the UK because they're all swotty know-it-alls and will now have to face such humiliating scenarios as a fake local news interview and trying to use the giant air ticket at the airport to get one of the members to 'Delhi'

MR

Nice 1

Good to see Hull making the headlines again... As a past graduate its interesting to see how a bit of corporate sponsorship makes an impact on what folks get taught these days... When I graduated from Hull we were the first year to learn Java circa '98. Has Hull succumbed to all things MS for a bit of the limelight??

Good work once again...

Contratulations!

Well done guys! I look forward to keeping up with your progress in India. Keep up the hard work ;)

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums