Welcome to the first blog entry from team ‘Three Pair’. Team who? To introduce ourselves, we are a team of three students who all attend The University of Hull on various computer-related courses: James Lissiak, Tom Randell and Andy Sterland. On 10 March, after a day of presentations and camera interviews, it was announced that …
Congrats El Reg!
I just wanted to thank everyone at The Register for helping to fool these University of Hull students. They were nominated by their lecturers to a new Candid Camera-style show in the UK because they're all swotty know-it-alls and will now have to face such humiliating scenarios as a fake local news interview and trying to use the giant air ticket at the airport to get one of the members to 'Delhi'
Good to see Hull making the headlines again... As a past graduate its interesting to see how a bit of corporate sponsorship makes an impact on what folks get taught these days... When I graduated from Hull we were the first year to learn Java circa '98. Has Hull succumbed to all things MS for a bit of the limelight??
Good work once again...
Well done guys! I look forward to keeping up with your progress in India. Keep up the hard work ;)
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Google+ GOING, GOING ... ? Newbie Gmailers no longer forced into mandatory ID slurp